At this time, and due to COVID-19, we will not be offering any more indoor classes at the Community Centre.
See below for our spring/summer classes outdoors. Any and all classes will be announced on: @WAGDogs.ca instagram and on WAGDogs's Facebook page (Follow us on either media platform, and join the fun!).
WAGPups F.O.C.U.S. Socialization classes:
To be Announced!
WAGDogs Obedience Games (outdoor classes):
To Be Announced!
Click on Calendar to view our online calendar of all indoor/outdoor classes.
WAGPups F.O.C.U.S. Socialization Classes (location will be provided to registered students):
To Be Announced!
WAGDogs Obedience Games (outdoor spring/summer classes):
To Be Announced.
What will you learn?
WAGDogs has a different (but very easy) system of training. Our classes will include work but also play, because work is play...and play is work! If you are having a good time, your dog will sense it and be more willing to focus on you! You will learn a set of specific skills (for example "snappy recall!"); you will learn how to teach your dog to FOCUS on you; you will learn how to play some fun games with your dog, including tug with rules. You will also use some canine enrichement throughout the class.
Classes price: To Be Announced.
(Limited space! Payment will hold your seat. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Multiple dogs from the same household are welcome. Each dog shall be registered separately.)
Ready to get started? To register to our WAGDogs Obedience Games for outdoor classes, please contact us at WAGDogs.
(Please note, if you are interested in private training, please click PRIVATE to view our various private programs available in the comfort of your own home.)
How do we train? Read more on our philosophy.
CLASS LOCATION & INFORMATION:
- Our WAGDogs outdoor classes location will be provided to registered students (South locations only). The calendar of classes will be made available for viewing around end of June. Click here: calendar.
- Our outdoor puppy socialization classes are presently on hold due to COVID-19, but are usually held in various stores around the city, (mostly in the South). Locations for our outdoor classes will be shared with our registered students. Available classes will be posted on our online calendar.
- Please read our "Philosophy" page to familiarize yourself with our training methods PRIOR to signing up.
- Outdoor classes: For class training purpose, we prefer you come to class with your dog/pup on a flat collar or martingale collar, and/or harness, attached to a 6-foot long leash. For safety reason, we cannot allow retractable leashes.
- Well-behaved children are welcome in this class; however, and for safety reason, we ask that you do not bring any babies or toddlers. An additional adult, other than the dog's handler, shall be present to supervise any young children especially because our trips are all outdoor trips.
- Online questionnaire & waiver forms with full payment are required at registration or upon request. For more info and to receive your questionnaire/waiver form, please contact Claire today at WAGDogs.
- Proof of vaccination required.
- Outdoor classes: We accept puppies as young as 10 weeks who are on a vaccination program (you can carry your pup in your arms during our outdoor socialization classes if you wish. We will not be going to any dog parks, or places where dogs are active, for the safety of all pups).
- No refunds on class fees. As well, there are no "makeup" classes on any of the missed sessions/classes.
- Classes start and end on time. Thank you!
Claire is a member in good standing with the Association of Professional Dog Trainers.